Thursday, October 27, 2016

Meet the outside world, Amateur

Being a student of a Christian school for 13 years was a great experience and a great privilege. I've been taught of things I should know and learn. I'm not a perfect person nor a sinless one, but I know my stand and my identity. I am a child of God. Yes, funny as it may sound, but I am His and He is mine.
Upon entering my college life, I've seen things I never seen before and seen things so unimaginable. May it be things this world does, or things God teaches me. But one thing I'm still holding on is the promise He gave me before my exit form my former school:"As you journey through this dangerous and evil world, you would not survive without My favor, grace, and mercy."

"I promise to be with you and keep you safe, so don't be afraid."
Click here to play: Hello Hurricane by Switchfoot

No comments:

Post a Comment